... but too tired to check it twice.
It's an unfortunate truth that dogs don't live forever. My dogs are still in good health, but they are getting up there. That combined with the fact that I'm about to have a six year-old in the house has made me think about what the perfect dog would be. The dog would be:
- At least 60 pounds, (see number 12)
- Calm in the car,
- Willing to sit some place besides my lap while I'm driving,
- Comfortable in and out of the house,
- Not prone to bladder control problems,
- In need of little grooming,
- Not prone to excessive shedding,
- Easy to train,
- Attentive and alert,
- Patient with other pets,
- Patient, playful, and gentle with children, and last but certainly not least,
- If anyone tried to hurt or kidnap said children, would rip said attacker's throat out without a second thought.
Did I miss anything?